Monday 22 September 2014

Today

I had a strange simple partial seizure earlier when out but after seeing my neurologist I'm pretty sure it's because I've been pushing myself too much and doing new things. I couldn't feel half my face, had strong pins and needles in my tongue, and felt like I was floating. It was concerning at the time but on reflection it could be so much worse and I'm glad it didn't develop into something worse. I'm encouraged so much by last week that I can cope with this. My neurologist is very happy, I just need to rest more. 


The only reason I'm sharing this is because some of my friends might be able to relate to it and others can understand better. I get simple partial seizures every day but this one was unusual for me and interesting. I've learned my true limits which is actually a positive thing although I would love to be in the sun right now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment